“When a great ship is in harbor and moored,
it is safe, there can be no doubt.
But that is not what great ships are built for.”
The key to living my extraordinary life was finally deciding that it was OK for me to want to seek my Bliss even if I didn’t have the approval of others.
It no longer seemed important if my choices seemed odd or backward to those whom I previously sought to impress. I just didn’t really care. I didn’t want to be the safe ship in the harbor – I wanted to be the extraordinary ship, the one that sets its’ sails for adventure, joy, and freedom.
I teach women tools and processes for learning to let go of all that no longer serves them, including:
- the thoughts that limit you and create anxiety or that ‘stuck’ feeling,
- the masks you wear to hide the real you from the world,
- the labels you adopt that keep your life small,
- and the ‘rules’ you think you’re not allowed to break.
Once Upon a Time my silent and secret motto was “Give Me Approval or Give Me Death.”
Do you suffer from ‘Approval Dependency’ too? Do you find you are wearing the mask of the perfectionist? Are you racing around doing it all, being it all, handling it all and pleasing them all?
I help women dissolve their fears about just being themselves and effortlessly learn to drop their mask of perfection.
You can let go of your desire to flawlessly meet the needs of everyone.
You can learn to stop worrying about the perceptions of others and instead live your authentically happy life.
I’ll help you develop your divinely given Intuition and Instinct;
Learn to speak to the Divine Feminine inside you – your inner siren – the one with all the answers;
Heal your body, soul, and mind at the cellular level by mindfully accessing the Mind +Body Connection and become UnTamed.
If I can make this 180° shift and become UnTamed – anyone can.
When you deliberately choose to live extraordinarily and UnTamed – you suddenly become
- creative, energetic, and joyful,
- empowered, invincible and blissful,
- have a deep love, satisfying intimacy, emotional comfort and abundant vitality,
- strong, confident and clear,
- willing to dream big, have no regrets and embrace your true purpose,
- aligned with the calling of your Higher Self;
- engaged in the art of fully living, able to unleash your creative genius and squeeze every last drop of happiness out of life.
The greatest feeling in the world is freedom.
Whether it is emotional, financial, or spiritual in nature, freedom, and clarity are the hallmarks of living your One True Life.